Employment at Heritage Eagle Bend Golf ClubClick Here to Apply
Line Cook/Banquet Cook
Salary - $23 per hour
Employment type: full-time
If you are interested in the position and meet the requirements, please send your resume to email@example.com
General Description of Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ensures cleanliness of the kitchen walk-in coolers and storage rooms.
• Assist in stocking and rotation of inventory as it arrives and insuring invoices are accurate.
• Prepares menu items in accordance to set standards and specifications.
• Achieves the vision set forth in the Food and Beverage statement; to treat our customers and ourselves with respect, and cultivate warmth, friendliness and pride.
• Represents the club in a professional and exemplary manner and promotes the success of the club to guests, staff and any other parties.
• Must operate in a safe manner at all times.
• Shall cooperate in performing any other duty deemed reasonable and necessary by the supervisor or management.
Experience / Education / Certification Requirements:
• High School education or its equivalent.
• Basic cooking skills
• Sauté and broiler skills
• Obtain and maintain current foodservice certification
• Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs. overhead.
• Frequent bending, turning, kneeling and stooping.
• Exposure to hot and cold temperatures fumes and exhaust.
• Must be able to operate a golf car in a safe manner
• Some repetitive motion required in food preparation.
• Must stand for extended periods.
• Normal vision and hearing ranges required.
Employment type: full-time
If you are interested in the position and meet the requirements, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Provides engineering services for the facility and is responsible for the overall operation and condition of the buildings and all the associated equipment and systems used by associates and guests.
- Performs routine lodging inspections as assigned, including inspection of air conditioning equipment, furnace systems, plumbing fixtures, electrical fixtures, regular wear and tear, windows, doors, locks, and smoke detectors.
- Conducts routine building inspections as assigned, including inspecting floor coverings, window coverings, walls, ceilings, air vents and returns, electrical fixtures and plumbing fixtures.
- Performs preventative maintenance inspections on regular equipment and systems as assigned, including freezers, refrigerators, general appliances, air handlers, HVAC equipment, sound systems, exercise equipment, pools, hot tubs, and general equipment for the facility.
- Performs regular scheduled maintenance tasks as assigned including evaulating the request, determining the resources needed to complete the task right the first time, completing the repair, notifying associates or guests of the work completed and completing work order documentation.
- Performs unscheduled maintenance tasks and response to requests on a regular basis, including assessing the nature of the emergency, determining a solution to prevent further damage or problems, and identifying the resources needs to resolve the problem.
- Works closely with the Maintenance Manager to communicate outstanding issues or problems in completing assigned tasks. Seeks assistance or support when needed.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Driver's licenese may be required. Other applicable mechanical/equipment licenses (Boiler, HVAC, etc.)
- Ability to read and speak English may be required in order to perform the duties of the job.
DishwasherIf you are interested in the postion and meet the requirements, please send your resume to email@example.com
Salary - $16-18 per hour
Employment type: part-time
Job Description: Maintains cleanliness of kitchen, loading dock and back of house area. Maintains cleanliness of tableware, glassware, and kitchen equipment, minimizing breakage
Description of Duties and Responsiblities:
- Set up cleaning area; Puts dish machine together properly, fill all water tanks, turn on heating elements to dish machine
- Scrape, stack and clean all dishes properly. Pre-soal silver and change water after major meal periods.
- Sort silver with eating end up. Keep dish area as clean and neat as possible.
- Properly store dishes and silver in locations designated by the lead steward or Sous Chef.
- Disassembles, cleans and re-assembles dishwasher prior to the end of shift
- Neatly stacks all remaining dirty china, glassware, ad silver prior to the end of shift
- Clean kitchen walls, floors, loading dock and other associated areas at specified intervals
- Ensure safety of area by posting appropriate caution signs when floor is wet or being mopped
- Assist culinary staff when needed for preparation and banquet plate up
- Report to work in a neatly groomed and acceptable manner as outlined in the employee handbook
- Compy with all policies and procedures for the Food and Beverage department
- Complete tasks and projects delegated by your supervisor and assist other departments as business volumes and staff level deman
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs. to waist height
- Frequent bending, turning, kneeling and stooping
- Must be able to stand for extended periods
employment type: full-time
If you are interested in the position and meet the requirements, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Some High School.
• Six months of experience in golf course grounds maintenance or greenskeeping is preferred.
Job Knowledge, Core Competencies and Expectations
• Knowledge of golf course operations.
• Knowledge of irrigation systems.
• Knowledge of and ability to perform required role in emergency situations.
• Cooperate with, and respect fellow employees.
• Presents a professional image at all times.
• Interest in the game of golf is preferred.
Job Summary (Essential Functions)
Maintain golf course and landscaping around the course, clubhouse and other club facilities, including parking lots.
• Plants and maintains ornamental shrubs, trees, and flowers.
• Performs basic labor on the golf course.
• Trims and feeds shrubs and trees; removes cuttings.
• Maintains landscape beds around clubhouse and golf course grounds.
• Rakes and blows leaves, walkways, parking lots, golf car storage areas, driveways, etc.
• Mows greens and fairways by operating walk-behind turf equipment.
• Prepares and lays sod.
• Fills divots and repairs ball marks.
• Basic operation of utility vehicles, sod cutters, weed-eaters, hand-held blowers, small equipment/etc.
• Rakes and edges bunkers and periodically fills with sand.
• Loads and unloads materials.
• Repairs and maintains driving range tees.
• Cleans any/all equipment used on the golf course grounds.
• Aerifies and spikes greens.
• Digs holes and trenches to maintain or construct irrigation and drainage lines.
• Installs pipe and backfills excavations.
• Empties garbage cans.
• Attends staff meetings.
• Performs manual watering on the golf course.
• Performs other appropriate tasks as assigned by immediate supervisor.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
• Regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts and outside weather conditions.
• Frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals.
• Occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; high, precarious places; extreme cold; extreme heat; risk of electrical shock; and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
• Able to meet and perform the physical requirements and to work effectively in an environment, which is typical of this position.
• Frequent lifting, bending, climbing, stooping and pulling.
• May need to use some protective equipment, such as a respirator, gloves, earplugs, eye guards/visors, boots and hat.
• Often required to get dirty and/or work in dirty environments.
• Prefer that all groundskeepers possess a valid driver’s license.
1st Assistant Golf Professional
employment type: full-time
If you are interested in the position and meet the requirements, please send your resume to email@example.com
The Assistant Golf Professional assists the Director of Golf and Head Golf Professional in the management of day-to-day golf operations of the facility. The position is responsible to supervise and manage total golf operations in the absence of the DOG and HP. All duties of the position shall be performed with a commitment to the highest level of customer service and total satisfaction of all customers. This position is responsible for assisting with all facets of the golf operation, including, but not limited to:
- Assist with golfer check-in and fee collection; control and manage play
- Assist with all opening and closing procedures
- Assist in managing facility tournament operations including weekly events
- Assist in tournament operations and weekly events including planning, pre-tournament contracts, post- tournament billing, promotion, course set-up, preparation, scoring, prize distribution, and follow up
- Conduct individual lessons and group clinics
- Assist with men’s, women’s, and junior golf events and programs
- Assist in Player Development programs using PGA tools and resources
- Assist with management of outside service staff to ensure the highest quality of customer service is achieved
- Assist in managing golf car operation and practice facility
- Provide club repair and club fitting services to customers
- Directly responsible for timely and consistently maintaining the club’s USGA Handicap System
- Assist in the inventory control of hard goods, soft goods, and special orders including ordering procedures, receiving procedures, inputting into point of sale, pricing procedures, display, and sales
- Play golf with a variety of customers in competitive and non-competitive situations
- Assist in planning and budgeting for the golf operations
- Conduct oneself in a professional manner and always maintain a professional image
- Assist with the administration of applicable staff via recordkeeping, work schedules, etc. in accordance with facility human resource policies
- Assist in coordinating golf activities with other departments
Qualifications and Skills:
- Maintain PGA of America membership in good standing in an active classification
- Actively pursue PGA membership (if a PGA Associate) in a timely manner through the PGA Professional Golf Management (PGA PGM) program
- Fundamental knowledge of the game of golf, rules of golf, golf facility operations and tournament operations
- Fundamental supervisory practices and principles
- Act as a role model for all employees by demonstrating the behavior and work ethic expected of all employees
- Strong organizational, planning and prioritization skills
- Self-motivated with desire to promote and market
- Service and customer focused attitude
- Experienced in written and oral business communications
- Remain up to date on customer relationship management tactics and strategies
- Experienced computer user, including Microsoft Word and Excel. Proficient in other applications, i.e. email, internet, tournament and database
- Maintain and promote a positive professional image within the community
- Attend conferences, workshops, meetings, and trade shows to keep abreast of marketing and business trends
- Maintain a credible golf game and remain current on teaching innovations
- Base Annual Salary: $45,000 - $50,000, dependent upon experience
- 100% of lesson income
- Tournament Gratuities
- PGA dues
- Golf uniforms
- Golf/Guest Privileges
- Discounted shift meals