Are you newly engaged?
Trying to find the wedding and reception venue just right for you? Heritage Eagle Bend Golf Club in Aurora, Colorado wants to help you plan your wedding day.
The whole process of planning a wedding can seem daunting! See some first steps you can work on after your engagement.
Congratulations on your Engagement—First Steps
There are a few things you can do before you setup any appointments with venues and discussing the date.
- Determine the"Must Haves" and the "Maybes". Decide on the top 5 things you definitely can't do without on your wedding day. What the the 5 things that maybe you forgo?
- What is your vision? Talk with your fiancé about what you two see? How does it feel?
- Start working on a budget. Who is providing financially? Is it just the couple or are the parents pitching in? Discuss the total, keeping in mind your "must haves".
- A "guess-timate" of your number of guests is more than enough to get going. Once you have your list, it will help you with choosing a venue with the correct space availability.
- Research venues with Google or other search engines, wedding listing sites such as The Knot, Wedding Wire, Eventective, etc to find local venues that fit your needs. Reach out to the Sales professional to inquire about available dates and pricing. Make appointments to tour the facility.